Apple bread (amazing!)
- 1 cup oil (Vegetable? Canola? Just don’t use olive oil)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups apples, diced
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Combine and set aside the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually. Add apples and nuts (if desired).
- Bake in two regular loaf pans or three foil loaf pans for about 90 minutes. Allow 10 minutes to cool in pan once removed from oven. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Devour it. Like, really fuck it up.